Christian Schloe Dream On
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- When I was dating I would outwardly handle the issue gracefully an step back and leave the girl alone, but I was very emotionally broken privately. I didn’t take rejection well. Romance was extremely painful. In hindsight, I sympathize with Edgar Allen Poes sentiment “Never to suffer would never to have been blessed” because I eventually learned and found love that was returned.
33. Are you a jealous person?
- Yes and no. In romance I am moderately jealous - and I don’t think that’s a bad thing. I’m not obsessive, but if you pledge your love to me, I expect it. And you should expect the same of me.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- Maybe if I messed something up and they’re like “Dammit he’s always doin that!”
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- Yes. Usually negative things. I do so with positive things as well, but it’s different.
The great things that happen to me I will dwell on for as long as I can but for some reason, with me, they eventually loose their freshness in my memory. The awful things or painful things tend to stay vivid forever.
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- Jeans, because I work and go out and stuff. When I’m home it’s sweats or athletic shorts.
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- In theory. Lol. Never really drove one but I get the concept. My motorcycle is a manual shift though (1-Down/4-Up)
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- Currently hazel, but I would pick green.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- LOVE watching scary movies, though I’m rarely scared.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- Meh. Wasn’t the worse.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- I used to. We would usually pass notebooks that had a folder in it that we would put the note in.
Donnie Darko (2001) - by Richard Kelly
This is beautiful. It brings tears to my eyes.
I call this pose “The MySpace”